What do the categories in the drop down box and the groups shown as colored circles represent?
Type of Space:
- Stores with produce -includes grocery and convenience stores
- Agency- social service agencies
- Public Space- free space for exercise such as parks
- Gym- locations of gyms to engage in physical activity
- Healthcare- locations to access health screenings or vaccinations
- Recreational Facility- locations of community centers
- Other- locations that do not fit into the previous categories such as libraries where access to a computer is available
- Healthy Living- locations for accessing healthy lifestyles
- Healthy Eating- locations with fresh produce available or healthy food options
- Active Living- locations that offer free or low cost opportunities for exercise
Neighborhood: If applicable, the locations are broken into which neighborhoods the assets are located
Amenities: If available, different assets are listed such as locations where playgrounds are located.